Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Block with N inputs and M outputs (M>=N)

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Block with N inputs and M outputs (M>=N)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:10:00 -0500

Let's assume you're working with 1 input and output stream.

If the interpolator block doesn't do it for you (I think it does, so try
to inherit from that code), use "set_output_multiple(M)", then make sure
your "forecast()" function sets the input stream's required items
correctly (to a multiple of N).  "forecast()" will always be called with
"noutput" being a multiple of "M", which makes finding the required
items simple (#in = #out * M / N).  You should do an "assert(M % N ==
0)" before before the divide just to be sure it's OK.

Hope this helps! - MLD

--
  Michael Dickens