Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SDCC build note for Fedora Core 5

From: Lamar Owen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SDCC build note for Fedora Core 5
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 14:40:42 -0400

On Friday 21 April 2006 14:25, Lamar Owen wrote:
> Building gnuradio-core and friends now.

gnuradio-core built and installed, passing its test suite.
ditto gr-audio-alsa, gr-audio-oss, gr-usrp, gr-wxgui, gnuradio-examples,
gr-gsm-fr-vocoder, gr-howto-write-a-block.

Looks like it worked so far.  Let's see....
Aha, works.
I have a usrp_wfm_rx up with my TVRX listening to Channel 21's audio.  Sounds
good.

All modules are current CVS (or SVN in the case of USRP).
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology