[Discuss-gnuradio] Using Vectors instead of Arrays

From: Garrett Mcgrath
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using Vectors instead of Arrays
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 03:15:01 -0400

I’m not sure if this has been address but someone else must have thought along this line at some point.  Is there any way to pass the arguments into and out of c++ block code using c++ vector objects instead of array types.  I need to write a bunch of helper functions that actually do my work and all this array data passing was killing me.  As such I’ve converted to a vector system (also enjoying the higher readability and direct assignment constructor.)  However I’ve not got to convert out of a vector and into a string to output at the end of my code.  Any suggestions?

-Garrett McGrath