[Discuss-gnuradio] Do test Fm_demod.py without hardware

From: hjkee
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Do test Fm_demod.py without hardware
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 15:34:24 -0400

 Hi all,

 Do you have file for FM modulated and digitized signal data?

 I read 'fm_demod.py' code and it uses a data from 'mc4020'
 or a file 'dummy.dat'.
 But I can't find a 'dummy.dat' file in the gnuradio directory.
 I think it could be a FM modulated and digitized signal.
 If you have that kind of file, please forward it to me.

 Otherwise, any test tips without ADC hardware would be welcome.

 Thanks in advance.