Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Maker Faire

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Maker Faire
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 13:15:42 -0700

David Bengtson wrote:
> Hi Matt:
>
> How was the Maker Faire? The videos and pictures certainly make it look
> like a blast.

The Maker Faire was great.  I didn't get to look around as much as I
would have liked, since I was stuck in my booth most of the time.  I got
a picture of a guy holding his high-powered rocket while he talked to
the guy who built Babbage's difference engine out of Meccano.

I hope it is held again next year.  It is definitely worth traveling to see.

Matt