[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 42, Issue 15

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 42, Issue 15
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 16:56:55 -0400

Achilleas,

great. I'll then focus for now on implementing time/frequency
synchronization. Does the decoder support puncturing? Did you publish you code already?

The code is generic enough to handle any problem that can be cast as sequence detection for a sequence generated by a trellis. This includes puncturing, sequence detection in the presence of ISI (aka, viterbi equalization), CPM demodulation, etc...

Concerning my "jitter" problem: I sampled another DAB source with the
DBSRX daughterboard and implemented a correlation based frequency
synchronization algorithm. That pretty much solved the problem (although
a little jitter is still there).

Can you post the data file? I remember that I had tried a correlation based (joint) frequency/time synchronization algorithm with your previous data and it didn't work...

Achilleas