[Discuss-gnuradio] Carrier Sense

From: Elaine Garbarine
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Carrier Sense
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 19:09:12 -0400

Hello all,

I'm curious if anyone out there has implemented any sort of carrier sense
for receiving data.  The group I am working with is attempting to implement
an Alamouti decoder and we want to have some way to trigger the decoder when
the received power rises above a certain level.  If anyone knows a way to
approach this it would be extremely helpful.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

-Elaine