[Discuss-gnuradio] Searching material about current SDR systems

From: Patrick Strasser
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Searching material about current SDR systems
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 10:24:20 +0200

Hello!

I'm about to write a paper for university covering an overview over software defined radio, with a special focus on GNUradio an related systems. It's nothing very professional (it's meant to educate on writing scientific papers), but nevertheless I need some good papers (articles) and books as reference and of course for content, as I can't fudge the whole thing ;-)

I intend to use Vanu Bose's paper from April 1999, and of course some general DSP book, like Lions or Oppenheim Schafer. Does anyone know more good resources for general info about SDR, perhaps about current non-open source system in use? I'd really be very thankful for every hint.

Patrick
Patrick Strasser <patrick dot strasser at  tugraz dot at>