[Discuss-gnuradio] RFX-2400 Loopback

From: Lee Patton
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX-2400 Loopback
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 20:45:32 -0400

I'm trying to do a simple loopback using the RFX-2400.  I have written
custom source and sink blocks, and everything works fine when I connect
them directly [e.g, fg.connect ( src, dst)].  However, I get weird data
in my output file when I put the USRP between them [e.g., fg.connect (
src, u_snk); fg.connect ( u_src, dst)].   There is obviously something I
do not understand about the board I'm using.  I've attached my (short)
script, and would greatly appreciate it if one of you gurus would take a
look. Oh, and I'm connecting the Tx/Rx port directly to the Rx port w/
3ft of coax.

Thanks,
 Lee