Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Auto T/R switching

From: Lee Patton
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Auto T/R switching
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 12:11:38 -0400

On Tue, 2006-06-20 at 22:51 -0700, Eric Blossom wrote:

> [set_auto_tr()] is independent of the daughterboards.
> The daughterboards that care (right now only the RFX boards), set it
> up to enable or disable part of the Tx and RX RF paths depending on
> whether or not there's data to be transmitted in the FPGA fifo.
> [Certain i/o pins on the RFX boards enable various pieces of h/w on
> the d'boards]

How does it determine if there's data to be transmitted in the FPGA
fifo?  Does it look for all zeros in the fifo, or does it have to do
with the a transmitter block returning -1?

I'm trying to transmit from Tx/Rx and receive on Rx2.  This is going
okay except the transmit data is being repeated over and over, even
after I return -1 from my transmitter block.

- Lee