Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with USB on OSX?

From: Michael Klass
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with USB on OSX?
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 18:08:58 -0700

Thanks for the reply Jon.  I'm quite sure that it has USB 2.0 ports, though.

On 7/26/06, Jonathan Jacky <address@hidden > wrote:

I'm using OS X.  I've never seen this "failed to start end point
streaming" message.   I've not used the flex 400 boards, only the Basic
RX/TX and LFRX/TX.   Are you sure your Mac has USB 2.0 ports?   Until
fairly recently (late 2003 or early 2004), Macs came with USB 1.1 ports.

There is more information about this 1.1 vs 2.0 business, and how to use
the Mac System Profiler to check that OS X recognizes the USRP, at

   http://staff.washington.edu/~jon/gr-osx/gr-osx-usrp.html#using

Jon Jacky