[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP underrun

From: Lee Patton
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP underrun
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 20:26:58 -0400

I see a single USRP underrun (uU) about four out of five times that my
application starts.  My transmit work() routine couldn't be simpler: a
for-loop that moves data from a local buffer to the output buffer.  So,
I don't think I can scale it back or anything.

Is there anything I can do to avoid these uU at startup?  Does anyone
know what might be causing them? Unfortunately my application can't
tolerate any under/overruns.

Thanks,
 -Lee