Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build failing from "trunk"

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build failing from "trunk"
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 14:45:23 -0700

Marcus Leech wrote:
Ok, so call me as dopey as a psychotic on lithium, but I can't see any "New Ticket" item anywhere on the page you referred me to, even after logging in (successfully) with my developer ID.
No, I'm the dopey one (hey, Lithium is not so bad once you get used to it :-)

Try it again; I had forgotten to give you developer rights on Trac. I'm assuming your login is mleech; let me know if it's different as I'm on the road and can't ssh into the server right now.

Worst case you can login as guest and do it until me or Eric straightens it out.

-Johnathan