Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] wxPython in Cygwin issue

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] wxPython in Cygwin issue
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 21:37:00 -0700

address@hidden wrote:

>        I am trying to build wxPython ( on Cygwin. I just wonder
> if it is necessary to use configuration option --with-opengl  for the
> GNURadio. BTW, if someone successfully build wxPython on Cygwin
> and could share his experience, that would be great (In the Gnuradio
> Cygwin Wiki, wxPython is still listed as the not-tried item).

Sorry for the delay in responding to your email.

I successfully built wxPython on Cygwin about a year ago.  I don't
recall *having* to use --with-opengl for it to work, though I think
there are some wxPython features that get disabled if you don't. (I
think it's the wxGlCanvas stuff or whatever it's called.)