Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No audio on os x reading .dat files

From: Josh Jennings
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No audio on os x reading .dat files
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 18:29:30 +0200

Hi Michael,
Well, I have installed gnuradio on my linux at work and the dat files
I downloaded and used with the scripts from
http://www.kd7lmo.net/ground_gnuradio_software.html work just fine.
Must be an os x thing....
Josh

On 8/10/06, Michael Dickens <address@hidden> wrote:
OK.  So .dat files don't play audio on OSX under portaudio or audio-
osx.  Can anyone confirm that these same .dat files do play audio on
any other OS, and thus it's an OSX-specific issue?  Or is it possibly
a more general GNU Radio issue?  I have only PPC Macs to work with,
so I can't test otherwise. - MLD