Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pll refout vs carriertracking

From: Henryk Plötz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pll refout vs carriertracking
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 04:09:37 +0200

Moin,

Am Thu, 13 Jul 2006 13:44:50 -0400 schrieb Robert McGwier:

> Sorry.  I missed what you referred to in the early email.  I misread
> it.  I agree that refout and carriertracking should not be doing the
> same thing.  I will look at it.

In the meantime the docs have been updated so that carriertracking is
described to be mixing the input with the recovered carrier. Yet, the
code is still unchanged (e.g. carriertracking and refout still do
exactly the same). This took me several hours to figure out.

Attached is a trivial patch to fix that.

--
Henryk Plötz
Grüße aus Berlin