Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Understanding the interfence environment

From: Carlo E. Prelz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Understanding the interfence environment
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 17:38:37 +0200

        Date: mer 06 set 06 11:33:24 -0400

Quoting Marcus Leech (address@hidden):

> There's also usrp_fft.py in gnuradio-examples/python/usrp, which uses
> the high-level
>  interface for setting frequency (xxxxxxx.tune()) and gain
> (xxxxxxx.set_gain()).
>  Not particularly abstruse, IMHO.
>
> Also, gr-radio-astronomy/src/python/usrp_ra_receiver.py and
> usrp_psr_receiver.py both
>  use the xxxxx.tune() and xxxxx.set_gain()  interface functions.

I agree - as long as you accept what is contained in db_dbs_rx.py as a
black box. I could not do so since I need to use different languages.

The interface is not abstruse. The python code for performing the
actual tune is.

Carlo

* K * Carlo E. Prelz - address@hidden             che bisogno ci sarebbe