Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Eye pattern code for BPSK working

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Eye pattern code for BPSK working
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 16:08:48 -0700

address@hidden wrote:

> Finally, after I finish tweaking this, what is the best way to submit the
> changes for evaluation and possible incorporation into the next release?

If you are doing this work from inside a checked out svn repository, the
best way to do this is to

1 - run 'svn diff' from the root of the working copy, and pipe this to a
file ending in .patch or .diff

2 - Create a ticket on the GNU Radio Trac system, requesting a product
enhancement and outlining what you've done

3 - Attach your patch file to the ticket in Trac

4 - Send a note on this mailing list with the Trac ticket number so we
can all go look at your neat stuff

-Johnathan