Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] mode S ADS-B reception

From: Matteo Campanella
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] mode S ADS-B reception
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 01:58:10 +0200

Hi - I have not done anything along that path yet - in June, at the hamvention in Fredrichshafen I got the chance to see the SBS-1 device live... it does what we would like to do with the usrp - http://www.kinetic-avionics.co.uk/ and it was showing alot of traces by only means of the vertical shown in the picture.

I am still interested in the subject but I haven't found any decent documentation about the protocol by googling a bit around...

ciao
matteo