[Discuss-gnuradio] TDMA question

From: scaperot
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] TDMA question
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 17:27:11 -0400

I couldn't help but notice that there was a mention of TDMA on the Wiki:

"Precision time stamping and synchronization for TDMA waveforms"

is this time stamp referring to a method of the tun/tap driver in tunnel.py?  or
is there another example that shows how to do that??

I am not very experienced with tun/tap, but I couldn't find any other programs
that could possibly be time stamping packets.  I read through the docs in
/usr/src/... but I didn't see any mention about time stamps.

Thanks for any help you can give!

David Scaperoth