Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Mayday, Mayday, flex2400 is down

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Mayday, Mayday, flex2400 is down
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 14:49:48 -0700

Bahn William L Civ USAFA/DFCS wrote:

Matt,

Just want to get clarification on one point:

I am not responsible.  This includes, but is not limited to:

   Transmitting directly into the receive port

Does this apply to the BasicTX and BasicRX boards as well. I called the
day we ordered this board asking about what kind of antennae was
available for these daughterboards and was told that they were
essentially baseband I/O boards. I then specifically asked if the output
of the BasicTX board could be piped directly into the BasicRX board and
was told yes. Is this the case for these particular daughterboards?

The BasicTX does not have an amplifier, so this wouldn't be a problem.

Matt