Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Possible SDCC 2.6 issue on Intel Mac

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Possible SDCC 2.6 issue on Intel Mac
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 22:12:07 -0400

Can you file a Trac ticket on this?  It would be good to have the
details above captured for future reference other than on the mailing list.

I just did, though I think it's an SDCC / Intel-Mac issue, which is not GR's direct problem ("SEP"). Much like those Intel-Macs which don't work - that's a LIBUSB problem, not a GR problem.

Maybe you could start a MacMini page on the Wiki?

I added info to the OSX install page about which Intel-Macs are known to work and not, right now; I also now have access to an Intel-Mac which doesn't work and hence can hopefully find a solution quickly. - MLD