Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] What does the onboard FPGA now and how can I real

From: Lin Huang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] What does the onboard FPGA now and how can I realtime process the signal?
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 16:38:47 +0800

Hi Oussama,
I'm interested in your guide on how to edit, recompile the verilog code of FPGA. Because we are trying to implement an experimental TDD system. The time slot has to be strictly at micro-second level. Now the whole vision is not very clear for us. We don't know whether the TDD system requires not only the modification on the FPGA but also on large modification on the gnuradio software.
Waiting for your document.

alin