Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SVN account

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SVN account
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:19:56 -0700

Written wrote:

> I am using TortoiseSVN for Windows, and upon entering the URL
> "http://gnuradio.org/svn/usrp-hw/trunk";, I am asked for a username and
> password.

The repository allows anonymous read-only access, so please try (if you
haven't already) a blank name and password field.  I don't know if
TortoiseSVN allows this, though.  You might also try adding a '/' to the
end of your URL, though this is guesswork on my part.

> I couldn't find any way to register an account on
> http://gnuradio.utah.edu/trac, either.

There isn't.  Only developers with check-in privileges need an account.

---
Johnathan Corgan, AE6HO