[Discuss-gnuradio] How to exploring the software processing blocks?

From: Komar Wijaya
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to exploring the software processing blocks?
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 18:04:17 +0100 (BST)

Dear all,

I am a student of a university in Indonesia. I am interested in SDR. As a beginner in this field, I have question and I hope someone can help me, can answer and explain a little explanation to me about my question.

My questions are:

1) May I exploring the software of signal processing without installing the usrp board? I mean just exploring it in the computer ..and not buying the usrp board?
2) Is there a software tester for each block of the signal processing blocks?

That's all my question.

Thank You.