RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Maintenance of Installation Guides

From: De Lima Julian
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Maintenance of Installation Guides
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 01:01:20 +0100

I did an installation guide. But I am not an expert of Linux and there is one
problem. But Gnu Radio works fine with the USRP.
The installation guide is in Word format, this is the link:

http://hefrweb01.eif.ch/~limaj03/documents/Appendix/B-Installing_Gnu_Radio.doc

I think that exist a better way to install Gnu Radio, but I did a mix between
some installation guide.

Julian