[Discuss-gnuradio] Q from a novice user in Japan

From: Mamoru Yamamoto
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Q from a novice user in Japan
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 03:30:28 +0900

Dear GNUradio experts,

I am very new to GNUradio.  I am in Kyoto University, Japan studying
ionosphere by using radar and other techniques.  I am interested
in developing a 150/400MHz beacon receiver with GNUradio + USRP.
Now I have a USRP base board + Basic RX + Flex 400 for this purpose.

I have some questions.

--- Are there any Japanese users of GNUradio + USRP?

--- How I can get information on Python functions?
    Documents generated by "doxygen" explain only
    C++ part of the software.  (Am I correct?)
    To know Python functions, do I need to read through
    codes?  I would like to know if there is a list
    or man-pages of such Python functions.  My application
    may not require any new C++ coding.

--- I learned GNUradio and USRP from network very much.
    Thank you very much.  But informations are very much
    scattered.  Don't you have a plan of GNUradio (plus USRP) book?

Thanks for your help.  Regards,

----
Mamoru Yamamoto  address@hidden