Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fft scope frequent hangs

From: Don Ward
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fft scope frequent hangs
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 11:15:22 -0500

I haven't been playing with the fft scope for a while until yesterday, when I realized that it frequently hangs on my fc5 with two weeks ago trunk gnuradio... The scope freezes (in all modes) and it needs to be killed to get the control back. No underruns or any messgae that could give a further investigation advice.

Has anyone experienced the same? Is there any suggestion that could help diagnose the problem?

I find the scope will hang (on Windows with Cygwin or MinGW) if it (along with anything else that is running) overloads the cpu. This is especially likely in x:y mode.

-- Don W.