Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Wikis

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Wikis
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 08:27:40 -0800

On Mon, Nov 20, 2006 at 10:35:19AM -0500, Lamar Owen wrote:
> On Saturday 18 November 2006 19:54, Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:
> > where did the old GNU Radio Wiki go? I'm looking for the pages containing
> > information on user applications, sample data files, howto files etc. I
> > can't find them on www.gnuradio.org/trac/wiki anymore.
>
> There are a number of pages gone now, like the docs on multiple synced
> USRP's,
> syncing clocks, and such.  I did find some bookmarks I had, though, that
> still work as of this morning:
> http://comsec.com/wiki?UniversalSoftwareRadioPeripheral
> http://comsec.com/wiki?DaughterboardReleaseNotes
> and others reachable from those pages.

> I've made local copies of those pages (among others) in case the
> comsec wiki goes away.

I have complete copies of the comsec wiki pages (the ascii usemod
source format), and some code that does a partial conversion from the
usemod format into the trac format.  It still needs some work, and I'm
not likely to get back to it any time soon.

If someone would like to complete the conversion, I'd be delighted to
upload the converted files into the new wiki.

The code that does part of the conversion is here:

  $ svn co http://gnuradio.org/trac/usemod2trac

(convert_usemod_to_trac.py is the file that needs work)

The latest usemod pages (extracted from the wiki using
extract_pages_from_usemod.py ) are here:

  http://comsec.com/data/usemod-pages.tar.gz

Let me know if you've got any questions.  It would really be great if
someone can find the time to complete the conversion.  Then we'd have
a single (editable) wiki!

Eric