Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problems for importing howto module referring to

From: Thomas Schmid
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problems for importing howto module referring to the gnuradio.org example
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 08:32:53 -0800

Hi Luca,

Did you compile and install the block? If not, did you follow this howto:
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuradio/doc/howto-write-a-block.html

Cheers,

Thomas

On 11/21/06, Luca Bertelli <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello! We are two students who are trying to run the example
"how-to-write-a-block" on gnuradio.org. We have got some problems trying to
run the gnuradio block because we don't know how to build it. We have tried
to run qa_howto.py thinking that this was the correct way to make everything
working.When we have done it, we have got : ImportError : no module named
howto. Have you got some clues? Which is the correct way to run this
gnuradio block? Thanks