Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Python code documentation

From: Chris Stankevitz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Python code documentation
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 20:38:10 -0800

Chris Stankevitz wrote:
Where can I find documentation on the python portion of gnuradio? i notice that the .py files have doxygen markups, but I can only find c++ documentation in places like this: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuradio/doc/index.html

This site documents some of the GNU Radio python objects:

http://www.nd.edu/~jnl/sdr/docs/tutorials/9.html

Chris