Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Oussama Sekkat's FPGA development document

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Oussama Sekkat's FPGA development document
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 16:11:52 -0800

On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 11:36:56AM -0800, Chris Stankevitz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I recently found a reference to a document Oussama Sekkat attached to a
> message on this board.  Neither Oussama's email nor his attachment was
> saved in the mail archive.  Can someone please send that document to me
> or provide a link?  Here is a reference to a reply to the email I am
> asking about:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg06148.html
>
> Thank you!
>
> Chris

I believe this may be the message that you are looking for.
Oussama's file is attached to the bottom of it.

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2006-11/msg00081.html

The attachment:

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2006-11/pdfzO6Ds9K8ui.pdf

I found this in less than 30 seconds using the archives at
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/

Eric