[Discuss-gnuradio] Building own module

From: Daniel Garcia
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building own module
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 21:06:14 -0800 (PST)

I am trying to make my own module. I used gr-how-to-write-a-block as a skeleton
for my module. The module compiles and passes a simple test in the python test
directory. I then do "make install" and it installs the module. When I try to
run a python script with that module I get an error that says "ImportError: No
module named xxxxxxx". This happens for the gr-how-to-write-a-block as well as
my own module.

Does anyone have a clue as to why my module does not load outside of the "test"
environment?

Regards,
Daniel Garcia

http://danielgarcia.info/gr-analog-television.tgz