[Discuss-gnuradio] Symbol synchronization in Packet Radio.

From: Tarun Tiwari
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Symbol synchronization in Packet Radio.
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 22:57:15 -0600

Hi,

Can somebody enlighten me about the symbol synchronization in Packet Radio example? I was wondering if someone can tell me which scheme is being used for it.

It will be helpful if one can give me reference to the GNU Radio module where I can read the codes line by line to understand it. I need that for our project in MIMO systems. We guys at University of Texas, Dallas are trying to do some testing on GNU Radio for MIMO fading channels. So, I need to know how and when I should sample a recieved packet on different receivers.

Also it would be great for us if someone can tell me use of Access code in addition to Preamble in a transmitted packet.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Tarun