[Discuss-gnuradio] Receiving FM

From: Newell Jensen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Receiving FM
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:42:20 -0800

Hello All,

I am fairly new to gnuradio so any help is greatly appreciated.  I just recently got gnuradio installed and I was running ursp_wfm_rcv.py.  Everything works but the local radio station makes the people sound like the chipmunks singing the christmas jingles and I am getting this as output from the shell while the algorithm is running:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib64/python2.5/site-packages/gnuradio/wxgui/fftsink.py", line 276, in set_data
    points[:,1] = Numeric.concatenate ((dB[L/2:], dB[0:L/2]))
ValueError: matrices are not aligned for copy

Anyone have an idea how I should remedy this situation.  Thanks.

Newell