Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about setting transmited signal power

From: Vincenzo Pellegrini
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about setting transmited signal power
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 00:33:42 +0100

Hi,
I've got a similar problem, I've been searching the online documentation
at http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuradio/doc/ for info about the
set_pga(), but couldn't find anything, because the usrp sources and
sinks don't seem to be documented there.
The programmable gain amplifier immediately follows the dac and is
directly built onto the the motherboard, right?

Can anybody point me to some info source about the set_pga() member
and/or, more generally, about the usrp source/sink blocks?

thanks
merry Xmas to everybody

vincenzo