[Discuss-gnuradio] Mac OS X compilation errors

From: StormsShadow Silverlight
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Mac OS X compilation errors
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 17:28:21 -0500

Hi all,

Apologies if this issue has already been resolved - I couldn't find a
mention of it on the wiki or in the list archives.  I'm compiling
gnuradio-core on Mac OS 10.4.  I've downloaded all the dependencies
successfully, but when I issue the "make" command the build faults on
the file "circular_linked_list.h".

The error is:

In file included from fusb_darwin.h:32,
                from fusb_darwin.cc:33:
circular_linked_list.h: In constructor `s_node<T>::s_node(s_node<T>*,
  s_node<T>*)':
circular_linked_list.h:51: error: parse error before `;' token

My first thought was that this is somehow related to how different
versions of g++ treat inline functions, but I wasn't sure.

Has anyone else had this problem, and if so how did you fix it?

-----
Illix
"A little revolution, now and then, is a healthy thing."