Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] tcp/udp source sink?

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] tcp/udp source sink?
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 11:35:09 -0800

Funny enough, I just wrote one on the plane ride into Vegas this week. When I get back to my lab, I'll test its performance over the network (not just using the loopback device and make sure I've got some error cases handled properly. With any luck, I'll get this into the trunk soon.

Currently, it's connectionless UDP only.

Tom

Josh Blum wrote:
Does the gnu radio project have a udp/tcp/networking source and sink pair? -Josh