Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_tv_rcv.py problem in OS X

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_tv_rcv.py problem in OS X
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 12:32:36 -0500

Sam - Could you provide which Mac model, OS version, XCode version, and how you installed the background libraries and apps and such (e.g. DarwinPorts, Jon Jacky's scripts, my scripts, from source, Fink, some combination)? What version of Python are you using? I've never seen these issues, but then I've never tried that script.

According to the SVN repository, that script is 9 months old, so it very well could be that the script needs updating to work properly with all the various changes in GNU Radio since it was last updated ... I don't have access to a TVRX board right now ... can anyone else confirm that this script works for them (not necessarily on OSX)? - MLD