[Discuss-gnuradio] ( An attempt ) to run GNURadio on WinTV : )

From: Alex Miua
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] ( An attempt ) to run GNURadio on WinTV : )
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 09:04:23 -0800 (PST)

Hello there!

Thank you for your response. I am using WinTV-PVR USB2 .

Question : Is this the right way of replying to maintain the thread of the discussion ? Ahh well ...time ...say 12 hours will tell me : )

It is interesting to note that in this mailing list I can't post to the message board directly. Is this observation correct?

Thank you.
Alex

always stay connected to friends.