Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ( An attempt ) to run GNURadio on WinTV : )

From: Lamar Owen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ( An attempt ) to run GNURadio on WinTV : )
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 21:12:25 -0500

On Friday 26 January 2007 12:04, Alex Miua wrote:
> Thank you for your response. I am using WinTV-PVR USB2 .

As far as I know, this is a hardware MPEG encoder.

Now, BT878 and BT848 with the btaudio sound driver and with the right
connections can work as a high-speed sampler; 440kHz or something like that.
The btaudio driver will work with baudline; one day I hope to get baudline
and the USRP hooked together through JACK, but not yet.
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology