[Discuss-gnuradio] NetBSD and sysv shm

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] NetBSD and sysv shm
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 13:36:30 -0500

I fixed a memory leak in an error case in the sysv shm vmcircbuf
tests.  Now the test leaves no shm turds in either success or error
cases.

I found that I had to set the number of shm segment names and segments
per process to what seem unreasonably high values.  This is documented in

http://gnuradio.utah.edu/trac/wiki/NetBSDInstall

and I'll raise it with NetBSD folks as it seems there is something
wrong.