[Discuss-gnuradio] Repeated requires for info on GNURadio documetation..

From: John Clark
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Repeated requires for info on GNURadio documetation... had mail problems yesterday...
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 10:03:42 -0800

I've been trying to analyze what someone else has done, as well as look at some better examples
of what I need done...

However, it does not seem that there is a version of documentation for the 3.0 version of GNURadio functions online (the wiki seems to be 2.0 or so...) nor did anything that looks like documentation get
built when I recently made every thing from a recent svn checkout.

Is there some package that needs to be there, and isn't on my machine, such that documentation
would be automagically build when I build the main code set?

Thanks,
John Clark.