Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Varying signal with usrp_rx_cfile

From: Roshan Baliga
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Varying signal with usrp_rx_cfile
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:13:07 -0800

What command line options are you using with usrp_rx_cfile.py? Can you send us an example of what you're executing on the command line?

Cicale Randy S 2dLt AFRL/VSBXI wrote:
I'm trying to save a signal to a file coming from a signal generator. The logical starting point is to use the program usrp_rx_cfile.py. After I put in the center frequency, I would like to vary the signal to view how it changes with time (via Matlab) but no matter how many samples or throttling I do, the signal never changes. The frequency that repeats over the number of samples is the initial one I start with. Is there a way to make this work? It seems very simple, maybe I'm missing something?

Thanks,

Randy