Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] scalar and vector streams

From: Vincenzo Pellegrini
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] scalar and vector streams
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 16:37:18 +0100

thanks Josh,

(yes.. I'm trying to move as near as possible to ofdm on the python
level)
before diving into c++ block designing.

I usually watch the doxygen.. but the point is:
how can I be sure.. and learn details about the usage... eg. the
question about gr_fft you've just kindly asked..
..
shall I just guess and then bother  some experienced guy on the list? :)

for example @ the moment I'm looking for a block that can map bytes to
symbols.. but how can I learn if gr.chunks_to_symbols can be a
candidate.. and how to use it?
I mean: tutorial 9 is fine for the blocks it covers.. but for the
others?

best regards
vincenzo