Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NTSC Receiver

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NTSC Receiver
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 19:42:52 -0800

Eric Blossom wrote:

> As far as I know, every occurence of this has been a result of partial
> stale installations of GNU Radio, or multiple overlapping
> installations.
>
> My suggestions:
>
>   $ rm -fr /usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/gnuradio
>   $ rm -fr /usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/usrp*
>   $ rm /usr/local/lib/libgnuradio*
>   $ rm /usr/local/lib/libusrp*

This is the utility of the 'make uninstall' command, which not only
removes the lib stuff but the installed headers, documentation etc.

But ever things get out of sync (like installing the release branch over
an install from the trunk, etc.), it won't work, and you'd need to do
the above at a minimum.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Enterprises LLC