Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] The shortest pulse length

From: seph 004
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] The shortest pulse length
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 00:55:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi

Thanks very much for your explaination. I wasn't so sure what was happening with my setup. I have a vector source producing a sine wave, and then I'm using gr.head to limit the number of samples sent. From your explanation, I should be ok with even a low number of samples. When I tested my setup, I couldn't catch anything on the scope. There is probably some problem in how I made the app.

I saw something mentioned elsewhere in the discussion archives that the usrp dumps the first few samples it receives from the host before transmitting. Is this still something to take note of?

Regards

Lance