RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] No BPSK modulator?

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] No BPSK modulator?
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 08:14:23 -0500

I was under the same opinion, which was why d_flip was in
correlate_access_code originally, but that screwed some stuff up down the
chain.

I think whatever new solution we use should be general for non-differential
MPSK and not just BPSK.

> To make things a bit clearer: correlate_access_code is in reality a
> preamble detector, or am I missing something?

The access code, which is not only used to identify the start of a MAC
frame, but it can also identify the network being used.

Tom