Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about Basic TX/RX boards, the I, Q

From: njm25
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about Basic TX/RX boards, the I, Q
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 15:04:48 -0400

I can't get the output to the fm_tx_2_daughterbaords.py example to work.  I am
testing with 2 complex signals and on each signal, the I channel is a sinusoid
and the Q channel is a sinusoid of a different frequency.  I have connected
each of the 4 SMA connectors from the 2 Basic TX daughterboards to a different
channel on an oscope.  I expect to see a sinusoid on each channel but that is
not the case.  I see some weird waveform on the different channels on the
oscope.  Originally I didn't think the TX mux was set correct because the
comments at the beginning of the example says that it transmits SSB (USB) and
that is not what I'm looking for.  I want each of the 4 different waveforms (2
sines on the I's and 2 sines on the Q's, all with different frequencies) to
come out of the 4 SMA connectors.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Nick