[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio on Windows

From: Chris Albertson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio on Windows
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 22:07:04 -0700 (PDT)

--- John Clark <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've been asked about getting the code we are using running on a
> Windows

Not quite what you asked but...
Try VMware.  They have made VMware Player free.  Have your
users install that then you send them a .ZIP file with the Linux
VM image  on it.  You can have your stuff up and working on
Windows in about 20 minutes.  Put your SDR application in
the user's .login file and it will start after he types his password.

On the off change you (or someone else reading this) has not
seen VMware look here  www.vmware.com

Chris Albertson
  Home:   310-376-1029  address@hidden
  Office: 310-336-5189  address@hidden